Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

My new pics of me.

 I  been so busy lately i  not had time post on this website lot.  Tonight my cousins carrie and taylor ask me post my new pics of me on here and story about pics.  Here story.   


Last week i went to gas station buy my gas and morning Cigarettes a guy deliver Cigarettes need help carrying boxes of Cigarettes. I  said i help you sir. He had me carrying boxes of Cigarettes in gas station. I  carry 171  boxes he paid me 1 free pack Cigarettes of my choice. I pick some Parliament Menthols  i  not had that brand since i around age 14.  Also celebrates like  parliament menthols too  my friend with me in pics her name Rebecca Gamma  she been Cigarettes smoker since she age 14 too.  I  start Cigarettes smoking age 11.  Here me and also Rebecca Gamma.  



















4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of you 2. Great story. Your pussycat need be shave more clean it looking hairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you and your 2 cousins making fun my hairy pussycat. You definitely need shave your pussycat now. Im speechless right now but great pictures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely you need shave that pussycat. Parliaments that i been smoking pass week too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You busted again. I found this photos on google images. Research them. The 2 girls names are Alice Green and Cherry Poppins. I found out this in January 2017 Cherry Poppins die due killing herself too meny people taken her photos saying it was them on facebook and twitter so she did not like this so she kill herself for it people stop use her photos, her photos still out there people still use them still today google images saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers