Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

Happy birthday to my friend Vanessa Hunter.

 Happy birthday to my friend Vanessa Hunter she turn age 39 today. I known Vanessa almost 10 Years.  I  meet her in July 2013  on PlayStation 3 network.   We  been on mumble websites together including this 1. Other 1s too.  Here  for your birthday Vanessa a special sticker i made you.  



Vanessa Hunter favorite Cigarettes are Camels crush im having 1 celebrate your birthday right now light yourself 1 too Vanessa and celebrate your birthday.  





Here your birthday present box i  bought you.  Open it asap.  This what it is.  












From  1  year ago June 6 2022




1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww thanks Elizabeth. Great pictures of you. Yes we knew each other almost 10 Years. A decade be friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers