Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

 Yes mother Jessica Douglas still Cigarettes smoke no longer on YouTube they remove her from there she too meny people following her she was not answers her comments or private messages. They remove her YouTube channel.  She sometimes email me pics herself Cigarettes smoking.  I post some pics on here.  Her new stuff and stuff she did from 1990s too.  She do not live in San Francisco California. She live in Miami Florida.  She live 2000 miles away do not see her only holidays or pics she email me.  Here 1s she email me earler having me post on here. Yes told he







r about this sweet website.  She said post on here. She gave me permission post some pics of her on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers