Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

 A last post before I go bed.  Here  pics myself as i was in college i did i forgot about them until Net off  view all on my laptop pics.


Showing off my new sunglass to my mom.

Me Elizabeth Douglas my first pair sunglass over $200.00

Me Elizabeth Douglas Age 22 driving to college

Me Elizabeth Douglas having a Newport in leather

Me Elizabeth Douglas having a Newport 100

Age 19  first week of college

Me Elizabeth Douglas and my friend Naomi

Me Elizabeth Douglas and my friend Naomi

Age 21




At family picnic 2007

On roof my ex boyfriend apartment

Me Elizabeth Douglas and my friend Naomi

Me Elizabeth Douglas and my mom Jessica Douglas

Elizabeth Douglas marlboro red on a cold morning.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers