Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

 Also they make while Mores 120 cigarettes too.  Here pack of them.

Mom Jessica Douglas hand by pack of them.

Mom have packs them around house too. Few times i take 1 have it. My option they reminds me cigars not a cigarette. Here Few pics myself age 18 having 1.





Here Few pics mom Jessica Douglas 1000 cigarettes having 1  too.  Her pics might be blur i scan in my laptop from a 35 mm film camera. 















1 comment:

  1. So much lying Jonathan.

    The second through the fifth pictures are a not you and she is smoking an Eve cigarette.

    ENOUGH SAID!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers