Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

Last post i do for tonight finale thoughts.

 If tomorrow they create a time machine like in back to future movies they ask me try out i world say yes,  here why. I go back  to date September 11  2001  stop 9/11 attacks and go myself younger tell myself not light my first Cigarette back on that sad day.  Since that afternoon im now a  chain-smoker love Cigarettes. Or watching Girls Cigarettes smokers on YouTube. That why made a new YouTube account channel i watch them videos.


Me Elizabeth Douglas age 11 my first Cigarette


3 comments:

  1. Let just say this. They made time machine you never be there first test subject. first experienced use monkeys i bet like outerspace. Then someone has a lot brain knowledge like someone been on jeopardy like host jeopardy now Ken Jenkins. Wow you very pretty age 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you age 13 that Pic. Nice see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your age 15 That picture was taken not age 11.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers