Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

Here me Elizabeth Douglas.

 In August 2019 a website cannot remember name of it  was looking for Cigarettes smokers on streets of San Francisco.  They saw me getting ready light up a Cigarette they walk up to me asking make $1000  i said yes.  All i had do them take my pics as i having a Cigarette,. Here Pics they took.  No video of this just pics only.  We did say maybe 2020 they might do video me  but virus covid 19 hit that website never contact me making a video of me yet.  I think website was called  "  Hamilton Proportions Ink  "  that website i found pics me on morning  Google random stuff.  My full name  Elizabeth   Stephaine  Douglas  that name they use pics under   Stephaine Douglas.  I  had them do it  that   way my family or friends would not find this pics i did.  Please commen.  






















5 comments:

  1. Wow great pictures of you. Why number 4 picture so huge ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Pics so cool Elizabeth. I glad you post this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you get married or someone ask you married them ? You wearing a wedding ring i see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naomi ask me marry her last year remember ? I said yes we could not get married because of covid 19 virus. We might get married this year on my birthday if virus stays low.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers