Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

Do you remember when you had your first cigarette ?

 Do you remember when you had your first cigarette   ?  I remember my first time i  bought a pack out vendor machine behind a bar up street from mom house age 13. I  start puff drag on Cigarettes age 11 just a few drags or puffs never a full cigarette or light myself.  Age 13  i  really begin Cigarettes smoker at  i  bought my first pack marlboro reds 100 in a vendor machine.  I have pics of that evening too.  back then i was Nerd wearing glasses and had dork face.  People in school would make fun of me too.  Only way i  made friends in school i only 1 had Cigarettes.  Girls of cheerleaders squad always came to me bum a cigarette. Guys from football team bum a cigarette from me too.  Here pics of myself age 13.   

Back then i used draw designs omn myself fake tattoos too.  sometimes play jokes on my family saying i got a real tattoo they could tell it was a fake tattoo.  My mom tell within 5 seconds was a real or fake tattoo. 

















3 comments:

  1. How did you get marlboros pack like that ? Great pictures of you. I remember my first Cigarette well. A parliament my grandma left burning in her ashtray as she went to bathroom. I went took drag off it. After wanted a full 1 i took 1 out her pack found some matches went outside. Light 1 myself and smoke it. After wanted more and more. I age 14 ½ almost 15 i start Cigarettes smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice photos of you. I remember mine very well. I was help mom and dad cleaning a apartment they said anything i find in apartment electronics or toys i keep them. I age 14. I went clean that apartment. In a clothing closet was few boxs. I open them found a pack not open camels i put in my pocket my jacket. Later after done went home im only 1 home. I took out camels open pack light 1 on stove burner took as ashtray went my room begin smoking. That day i became a cigarette smoker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busted again again. Tattoos on your arm very noticeable. I research them found this photos. Her name Alice Green Dove. She daughter of Choie Dove. This photos are Not you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers