Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

For my cousin taylor more pics of Naughty Sarah.

 For my cousin taylor she wanted more pics of  naughty Sarah?  Here found some high quality not blurry.




Here 1 Sarah holding a cigarette  sorry it blurry this only pic see her holding a cigarette.  



She also a cigar smoker too.  Found few pics that.  Still sorry it blurry too.  





I just seen this 1 on her official website. 


Here 1 her fully nude.  


Here another 1 found her holding a cigarette. I see her favorite brand cigarettes are  cousin carrie favorite brand marlboro menthols.  








I  end last pic with Naughty Sarah and her sister  Naomi they like cigar smoking they was younger  Naughty Sarah said.   



7 comments:

  1. Awesome Pics of her. Few them i seen videos for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why her name now is naughty Sarah. She beautiful. I saw video her morning. She definitely naughty in That video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bitch ugly duckling why fuck you post her again ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah you see ugly duckling ? Here you do. I did early today post on here. Go light a cigarette and go look in mirror you see ugly duckling you dumb blonde bitch Sarah ugly duckling Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

      Delete
  4. Elizabeth just let know that last picture that not naughty Sarah with her sister. I seen that video before. They lesbens lovers after they share a cigar they start making out lick each other all over each other bodies. Naughty Sarah eat her pussy out. Other girl suck naughty Sarah nipples until they are bright red. Then share a cigar again at the end of video. Rest pictures look awesome Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Elizabeth see her videos just see her pictures. I not known myself i not seen a video naughty Sarah myself yet only pictures Elizabeth put on here.

      Delete
  5. Did hear about her Naughty Sarah ? I seen on google today says Naughty Sarah die in June 2024 no date given. Says she die from cancer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers