Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.

Here funny story.  1 afternoon i had bird fly in my apartment.  I  never knew bird came from.  It try taken my marlboros reds.  I took this pic of bird. I had a cigarette too. Next day on facebook i post this pic lost bird in San Francisco area please comment or message me private this your bird. 2 days later a girl comment said that my bird.  We private message each other got private info.  I  went meet her at walmart parklot gave her bird back. Yes She a cigarette smoker too.  Bird always try take her Cigarettes also. A week later happen she wanted address i gave her that. Week later i got carton Cigarettes she buy me find her bird.  Name her bird was Liz.  <3

 

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers