Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.


Here me age 11  my first cigarette i stolen my Aunt Choie.  She  never notice her Cigarettes was gone she always had 4 or 8 packs around open different brands. I always took pack had less amount in them.  Wait until she bought a carton take pack out her cabinets.   Also   My  first cigarette was a camel regular. i cough few times as took my drags. After 7th drag I got good inhale and exhale smoke. I try  other brands like marlboros and Newports and Virginia slims 120 and Capri 120 my favorite camel regular i stick to them.











1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers