Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers
This blog only Cigarettes smokers not weed smokers.



 Bet wonder if i ever cought Cigarettes smoking by mom or dad or grandma or grandpa or my aunt Choie ?  Yes July 19 2005 i was cought smoking by  my mom after school 1 evening. I had my pursue on floor we getting watch a videocassette movie mom pick up my pursue Cigarettes marlboro menthol pack fallen to floor.  Mom said you smoke Elizabeth Douglas?  I said Yes mom.  She said prove it take 1 out pursue light it. I did mom took this 2 pics me. Mom not mad.  She happy she daughter Cigarettes smoke with her.  



Here what happeneds you get cought smoking weed by your cousins. They take turns padding your ass.  Give you a full pack Cigarettes tell you not go home until pack Cigarettes empty.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. No bad language or delete your comment. No Drama too. They will be delete you do that. If contact me private message look me up on twitter / https://twitter.com/MaroboroGirl66 you private message me on that.

Me again Elizabeth Douglas.

Me Elizabeth Douglas again I found  2 videos myself I  made back in 2015 and  2017  on my Facebook timeline I share with y'all. Enjoy an...

Elizabeth Douglas Cigarettes Smokers